Saturday, May 27, 2006
sang @12:23 AM.......

Well.. Today started off pretty well I must say.. CRS is a really fun subject just that there is alot of things to be done that makes it "less" fun. Haha.. I Finally found an article that I can use concerning the topic of "Premarital Sex" Issue being, is it morally right/wrong? Damn it man.. I tried to help my group mates find it also, but it was just too hard to find 1. I will continue to keep my eyes open for them!

Here comes the sad sad part. I got back my APChem results.. 24/50 yup. I F***ING failed. I really dunno how I can possibly get my MCQ question wrong scoring only 2 our of 10. I personally thought I could have done better or rather at least PASS the test. There were also those I thought should have performed.. But didnt too.. Why.. how come can like that one? Maybe we are just not exam smart or maybe we assumed we knew wat we were doing.. But I really hope for a re-test. I want to prove to myself that I can actually do it.. Not only the next test.. But this test also.. Pray for a re-test. Mr Lam hear my cries..

After that.. I cant stop myself from showing that I was moody.. Not as though I wanted to but yea I just couldnt smile.. Was rather shocked.. And I was questioning myself on it. Headed to the library to try to get some quick revision on my MIP.. But was too noisy.. So nothing really went in. Went for maths and I spent the entire lesson.. Trying to absorb a whole chapter on plastic.. Alot of memory work. I cant in the end.. Because I tried to remember so many things in such a short time.. I forgot everything.. And I knew I was going to fail badly.

Soon.. MIP test begun. Ok here alot of things happened le.. Apparently ppl cheated and ppl got angry with them.. However they were still kinda proud about it.. And both sides got really angry. I wont mention names and I wont write much as I want this matter to resolved.

-Note to all involved-: I am in no position to say anything.. However everyone have their own perspective about things. People may see this in this way.. Others, different. There is also nothing you can do to change their mind about it unless they agree with you ( in which they dont) So all you can do REALLY is to tell them how u felt in a "cool" and "calm" tone. So long as you know wat you did was right, smile and walk on. LIKE wat can you possibly do? Just live by ur moral values and get on with life. I wish this matter is closed or is resolved. I wish to see DCP 1A/04 strong and united as before. Cheers!

I am getting tired le so I will just fast forward. I hope to at least pass my MiP as well. After school got another prob.. Now with my group of friends. Again.. TO YOU ALL!! I want you all to clear the misunderstanding as soon as possible. A famous qoute goes," be a man, do the right thing! " No point getting daoy or wat shit cause of some minor incident. Settle it like adults. Cheers!

Anyway.. Both me and Angela went out with the club.. We went to marina square to eat and later walk walk walk.. And left for cineleisure to see my cap! I bought a mudd cap! Hope it is nice in the eyes of the majority hahaha.. Went to take Neoprint not BEAT! Get the joke? Nvm.. Haha.. Then went home le.. Well thats about it.. So many probs today. Hope it will all be resolved soon. Take care and God bless!



music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o